|Product:||LTC Asic Miner Antminer L7 9300Mh||Mining Coin:||LTC Doge|
|Model:||Antminer L7 (9.3Gh)||Size:||195 X 290 X 370mm|
Scrypt LTC Asic Miner,
3425W LTC Asic Miner,
9300Mh Antminer L7 Scrypt Miner
LTC asic miner Antminer L7 9300Mh LTC mining Scrypt 3425W doge coin machine
|9300 ± 3%|
|0.36 ± 10%|
|Power supply AC input voltage, Volt||200~240|
|Power supply AC Input Frequency Range, Hz||47~63|
|Power supply AC Input current, Amp||20|
|Network connection mode||RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, w/o package), mm||370*195.5*290|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, with package), mm||570*316*430|
|Net weight, kg||13.5|
|Gross weight, kg||15|
|Operation temperature, °C||0~40|
|Storage temperature, °C||-20~70|
|Operation humidity(non-condensing), RH||10~90%|
|Operation altitude, m||≤2000
Don'ts to follow:
IMPORTANT: Do not use multiple PSUs to power one hash board.
1. Do not use the miner in an enclosed or confined place. Any items blocking the air flow of the miner is prohibited.
2. Do not use place the miner in an environment where there is high condensation or high level of salt content and humidity in the air.
The recommended humidity is below 65%. Coastal places are subject to large salinity in the air, which can easily damage the hash board.
3. Do not use the miner at extreme temperatures. It is recommended that the working environment temperature be 5 to 35 degrees Celsius.
At low ambient temperature, the hash rate will be low. At high temperature for a long time, the miner will malfunction.
4. Do not use water curtain (for cooling) in a situation where a large amount of dust is accumulated, water vapor will adhere to the dust accumulation area and corrode the hash boards.
5. Use of PoE function switches or routers are not allowed because the control board will be burnt.
6. Do not use touch the connectors of the control boards and fan as they are directly connected to the IC pins. Touching these connectors in the absence of electrostatic discharge will spoil IC which makes the miner malfunction.
7. Do not attempt to use a miner that appears to be damaged.
Contact Person: Anna